Bikini Martini is a fun, fruity and tropical cocktail sure to impress your guests. If you are looking for a delicious and beautiful vodka cocktail, this easy to make drink is like sunshine in a glass.
- 4 oz. coconut rum
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. grenadine
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Combine coconut rum, pineapple juice, vodka, and a few ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and shake until cold. Strain into martini glasses and slowly pour 1/2 ounce of grenadine into each glass.
- Garnish with cherries and a wedge of pineapple.
Bikini Martini Cocktail Tips
- Make sure the pineapple juice is chilled.
- Keep vodka in the freezer so you are always ready for a fun cocktail!
- To add a tropical touch to this coconut rum and vodka martini, garnish it with a cocktail skewer or toothpick filled with 2 pineapple pieces and 2 maraschino cherries.